Want to know how it feels to be the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? The beloved ‘90s sitcom that helped make recent Oscar-winner Will Smith an international star is giving super fans the chance to own a part of the historic show.
Back in February, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was re-imaged by executive producers Will Smith and Westbrook studios as the new sitcom Bel-Air, streaming on Peacock. Kabari Banks plays Smith’s character in a more dramatic take on the journey from the streets of West Philadelphia to the gated mansion of Bel-Air in modern-day America.
See Also: Nicole Williams English Explores Her Personal Style With New Collection Exclusively At Macy's
In celebration of the show, Peacock has partnered with the livestream shopping app NTWRK to drop an exclusive collection of Bel-Air-inspired sneakers, fan collectibles, props and wardrobe from the show.
These one-of-a-kind items get their first look on the NTWRK app Wednesday, March 30, at 2 p.m. PT.
All proceeds will go towards Coded by Kids, a Philadelphia-based non-profit that focuses on tech education, and tech startup-focused entrepreneurship programs for underrepresented groups.
The NTWRK exclusive Bel-Air products include:
- Bel-Air' Kicks Collection, with an array of sneakers including the Air Jordan 6 Retro Infrared, Air Force 1 High '07, Air Max 180 "Ultramarine", Air Jordan 4 "Lightning", Air Jordan 4 "Shimmer" Mid, Air Jordan 1 "Heat Reactive" Mid, and the Air Jordan 7 Retro "Flint" Mid.
- Bel-Air Collectibles Packs that include an official Bel-Air hat, hoodie, and pin. Recipients will be selected from a drawing on NTWRK, and entry costs $1.
- Bel-Air Set Collection featuring official set-worn props and wardrobe items.
- Smith’s navy blue Bel-Air basketball game jersey and the practice pinkie jersey.
- Smith’s Bel-Air Academy uniform blazer with contrast lapel piping and paisley lining.
- Smith’s Bel-Air Academy Uniform, complete with white button-down shirt and scarlet sweater vest with crossed keys detailing.
- Carlton Banks’ white Bel-Air Academy lacrosse game jersey
- Banks’ heather gray Bel-Air Academy three-button cardigan with the school's official crest.
It’s an exciting get for any Smith, Carlton or Fresh Prince fan. Visit NTWRK to learn more and secure your piece of this historic collection.